From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Thomas P. Carter
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 9:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] NOD32 AV Solution

Apparently, the program that Software Security Solutions had for a
discounted price for NOD32 for employees and students at MSU has expired.
Does anyone know if there's a renewal/replacement in the works, or any other
place to obtain it at a discount?

Thomas P. Carter, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry
Michigan State University