Hi,

The standard place to post student jobs is SpartanTRAK.
http://www.hr.msu.edu/HRsite/HiringPostings/Students/UnderGrad/On-Campus
/forms.htm

http://careernetwork.msu.edu/spartantrak

It sounds like you have not hired a student before.  Is there someone in
your department you handles that?  If not, you or whomever is going to
do that should read through the MSU rules:
http://www.hr.msu.edu/HRsite/HiringPostings/Students/UnderGrad/default.h
tm

Piece of advice:  *Good* students will want a job for at least a full
academic year.  We try to get them for 2+ years.  Those takes may be
easy to you, but a newbie student will take on average 1-2 months to get
to the point where you can just say "do it" and they know exactly what
you want done and they do it 99% of the time exactly right.  The backups
and patching may sound easy, but they are critical to your security and
reliability.

Good luck in your search!

 ~ Esther

Esther V. V. Reed