hi,

I bought new lab computers and I'm trying to figure out how to get an image
onto them. My old method used a Win98 emergency boot floppy turned into a
boot CD. Then use DriveImage to load the image from the dvd onto the hard
disk.

The new computers don't have any IDE devices. Win98 boots up, but doesn't
see the dvd/cd.

A quick search for a SATA driver that works with Win98 didn't turn up
anything.

I should re-engineer this process to use something more modern (or load the
image over the net), but was hoping for a quick solution to get them
running. Any ideas?

 -John