Thanks for nothing Microsoft.
I have no plans to install Vista on any of my machines.    The negatives
far out weigh the positives for me.   I don't need the DRM  problems.
I had an ethernet card quit working after the latest XP upgrades and the
result was that I was locked out of the hard disk because the system
couldn't access the network for validation?     I had to install a new
ethernet card in order to access my files on one of my own computers?
What's up with that!!!!  Yes I had backup files,  but this kind of
problem is totally unnecessary,  and it will be much worse with Vista.
Cliff

-
Clifford L. Beckett		office: 517-355-4659
Electronic System Designer        cell: 517-449-8226
A411 E. Fee                        fax: 517-353-0789
OMM Department                   email: [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University          web: www.obl.msu.edu
East Lansing MI, 48824