Following up on a thread from a while back...

For some time there has been discussion of building a new data center
that would provide needed computer room space.  Work on a conceptual
proposal has been ongoing for about a year.  That proposal is close to
the point where it can go to the Board for approval to begin planning.

A new data center would also address other space needs.  The cost
could run into the low tens of millions of dollars, so the proposal
will require careful consideration before funding and implementation.

One of the key drivers for the proposal is the need for remote backup
or offsite backup storage.

/rich