Hi All,

I seem to recall a NAG thread from long ago asking for IT staffing numbers from different departments.  Upon searching the archive I am unable to find this thread.  Would the person who conducted this informal survey mind sending me their findings?

If this thread was a figment of my imagination and never existed, would people mind replying directly to me (not the list) with the following numbers for their departments?

Full Time Tech Staff:
Full Time Tech Management Staff:
Part Time Tech Staff:
Student Tech Staff:

Workstations Supported:
Users Supported:
Servers Supported:
Teaching/Computer Lab or General Use Machines:

Thanks guys.

Bryan Murphy, CISSP
Information Technology Coordinator
MSU Plant Research Lab and Plant Biology Departments
https://infotech.prl.msu.edu