By the way, I don't know if this was mentioned on NAG or not, but the Network Management group did obtain a digital certificate that appears to pass muster with common browsers, so folks connecting to MSUnet Wireless under IE 7 won't see its overly cautious warning, and folks using other browsers won't see a certificate warning.

My colleague Kevin Grattan sent me an e-mail last week asking me to test it.  I replied that I was 2000 miles away in Monterey CA at a conference.  Kevin offered to boost the MSUnet Wireless signal so I could test things.  :-)

Anyhow, it seems fine on my laptop with IE 7.  Kevin says he's pushed the certs to all access points.  He also advises that if you're logging in, go to wireless.msu.edu/login instead of http://1.1.1.1 in order to avoid the certificate warning.  Folks should call the ACNS help desk if they have questions or problems.

/rich