I can confirm that since Tuesday, several (but not all) of my users have
reported getting the message the IE7 was now available to install via
Windows Update.  Remember that you can allways uninstall/roll back using
add-remove programs if it breaks any web-specific third party apps your
users access via their browser.  We've only had to do that in one office
so far.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836
Fax: 517-432-6861

Current Chairperson of the
MSU Network Communications Committee

>>> Chris Wolf <[log in to unmask]> 11/1/2006 4:33 PM >>>
although it doesn't seem to be available to WSUS yet. This may mean
they
have started delivery via Automatic Updates also.

--Chris
Chris Wolf
Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017