For those of you who may not have received the below information.

Debbie

  _____

From: Cynthia Hanna [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 10:07 AM
To: Cynthia Hanna
Subject: National CyberSecurity Awareness Month-Microsoft Security Webcasts
in October

Everyone,

During the month of October, Microsoft will present a series of live
webcasts in support of National Cyber Security Awareness Month.  The series
will highlight the viewpoint of individuals from various disciplines within
security:  The Security Strategist, The Forensics Expert, The Cryptographer
and The Education Security Analyst.  Please feel free to forward these as
appropriate.

The topic is "What I Would Tell my Mother about Security".  Each
presentation includes a brief description of the speaker's role in security,
his/her view of what's happening today, and, of course, a response to the
toughest question of all:  what would you tell your Mom about security?

Register today for Microsoft's Dear Mom Security Webcasts:  sponsored by the
Microsoft's Trustworthy Computing and US Public Sector teams

Monday, October 16 - Microsoft
<http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032313516&Cultu
re=en-US>  Chief Security Strategist, Doug Cavit
Event 1032313516 -
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032313516
<http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032313516&Cultu
re=en-US> &Culture=en-US

Tuesday, October  17 - Microsoft
<http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032313519&Cultu
re=en-US>  Senior Manager of Investigations, Andy Cookson
Event 1032313519 -
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032313519
<http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032313519&Cultu
re=en-US> &Culture=en-US

Wednesday, October 18 - Microsoft
<http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032313522&Cultu
re=en-US>  Senior Researcher, Josh Benaloh
Event 1032313522 -
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032313522
<https://mseventsww.microsoft.com/EventStudio/SectionManager.aspx?SectionTyp
e=Messaging> &Culture=en-US

Thursday, October 19 - REN-ISAC
<http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032313528&Cultu
re=en-US>  Executive Director/Indiana University, VP of Technology, Mark
Bruhn

Event 1032313528 -
http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032313528
<http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032313528&Cultu
re=en-US> &Culture=en-US

If you do not want to be contacted in the future concerning events, news and
information about Microsoft technologies related to education, please
respond to this email with REMOVE in the subject line.

Cynthia Hanna

Education Account Manager-Heartland District

(513) 418-1200

http://www.microsoft.com/education