I'm hoping to find a few photos depicting some moments in MSU computing history:

-- People using keypunches and early terminals such as Decwriters,
Silent 700s, or VT100s.

-- The 2d floor hallway in the Computer Center near end of the term
with punch cards strewn about.

-- The I/O Room filing area circa the 70s, showing line printer listings filed

-- Someone using a card reader.

-- The 1976 edition of the Red Cedar Log, MSU's yearbook, which may
have some photos depicting computing in the era.(This is the one
volume lost from the collection in the Library)

-- Any photos depicting early minicomputers on MSU's campus.

Please do NOT send me precious prints or negatives.  Instead, please
contact me so we can make scanning arrangements.

Thanks,

/rich