From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Wolf
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Back to the Future

Has anyone else seen the television ads for the MSU Computer Store running on local cable channels, such as Comedy Central, for the last six months or so? If so, did you catch the part that promises "2 megahertz of processing power"? Shades of 1980!

--Chris
Chris Wolf
Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017