I believe the exact wording is "2 Megahertz of processing" which to me
makes it all the more hilarious.  Also, you're going to need at least 1
Gigabyte of RAM for those 2MHz of blazing power.

Why isn't this on youtube yet?  (I would have recorded this when I first
saw it all those six months ago, but I don't have a DVR)
./brm