From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Steve Plemmons
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 12:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Deleted files will not go to recycle bin

I have a strange problem that has suddenly appeared in a Microsoft Windows
domain.  The problem only seems to happen with domain accounts.  All servers
are 2003.  All clients are XP.

When a domain user deletes a file it does not go to the recycle bin, it just
disappears.  I've looked at obvious settings on the drives recycle folders
and they seem to be correct.  All profiles are floating, and I am
redirecting My Documents to a file server.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve Plemmons