Yes, I know, an odd question for 2006....

Internet Explorer had a nice FTP client that provided moves to/from local
disk to remote FTP site using icons as if local.  It appears that Microsoft
has broken this in IE 7.  I've been unable to get it to log into servers,
and there's talk on the Net that the function is broken.

So I'm looking for an alternative.  WS-FTP LE is no longer available.
Firefox has an add-in called FireFTP that's pretty good but has
shortcomings.

Is there a free graphical Windows FTP client you suggest?

/rich