I think this might have been asked before here on the NAG but I am
looking for some type of software that I can run on a Windows 2003 Print
server which monitors the username, print queue name, time, date, and
number of pages printed for all of our department's various printers.  I
have tried various 30 day demos but haven't really found anything too
appealing yet.  What if anything do other folks here on campus use to
properly recover print costs to various projects within their department?

Thanks in advance!

Cameron
<   Cameron R. Williams                           >
 >   Information Technologist                      <
<   Center for Global Change & Earth Observations >
 >   Michigan State University                     <
<   1405 S. Harrison Rd., 218 Manly Miles         >
 >   East Lansing, MI  48823                       <
<   email: [log in to unmask]                       >