There will be a second MSU NAG meeting this month.  Since I didn't manage
to get a meeting put together for April, this is sort of to catch up, and
also due to the fact that a vendor has come forward wishing to give a
presentation on SAN and NAS systems.  I'll send out a message next week
with more details, but since the vendor has expressed a wish to provide
a lunch for participants, I wanted to get a quick estimate of how many
people were likely to be able to attend a lunch meeting at 12:30 pm on
Thursday, 25 May 2006.  If you are likely to come (it's not binding - I
won't hold you to it), please send an E-mail to "[log in to unmask]"
by noon tomorrow so I can provide the vendor with an attendance estimate.
--
                               George

George J Perkins                  http://www.pa.msu.edu/people/perkins/
1209B BPS Bldg, MSU               Phone: 517-355-9200 ext 2567
East Lansing, MI  48824-2320        FAX: 517-353-4500