From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Wolf
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Networked Document Scanning

I'm looking into scanners that have an Ethernet connection to allow them to be shared across a department or workgroup.  If anyone has this kind of setup I'd like to hear about what you're using, how well it works, etc.  Thanks.

--Chris
Chris Wolf
Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017