This may be somewhat off topic for this list, but I know almost everyone has cause to look for additional funding sources from time to time.  If someone in your organization has a need to learn more about writing grant proposals, this may be of interest to you.  I've never attended this workshop, so this is not an endorsement on my part; I don't know how good their program is.  It looks like they spend some time on grant research as well as proposal writing, so if you're interested, I'd advise checking out their website for more details.  FYI, your mileage may vary, buyer beware, and all those good disclaimers. (see attached message below)

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836