Seeing as we haven't had a monthly NAG meeting in some time, do others see the benefit of getting together to discuss current NAG issues/concerns in person?

Is there a particular reason why we haven't met in so long?  The past meetings seemed informative and beneficial to me, and I hope we can resurrect them if possible.

-Matt

--
Matthew Farra