From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of John Gorentz
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] New web beta?

Did I miss an announcement about a new round of beta testing for the web
site?  All of a sudden the beta home page is much improved.  The default
font size is still too small to be useful to me, but when I choose the
"ignore font sizes" option it all displays nicely.  There is no more
occluding of the text by the navigation menu on the left.

John Gorentz
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station