Hi,

We're going to ceiling mount a new projector, it is in smaller room and
therefore isn't a super expensive projector ($2k not $15k).

It has a kensington type lock hole (as used on laptops).  Is that type
of lock attachment considered sufficient or should we use something
else?  I wonder if the older style computer locks that have the adhesive
pad and heavier cable would be better.

The projector will be in a non-public conference room, so it should be
fairly secure just based on having the door locked, but there seems to
be a rash of projector thefts on campus lately.

Cheers,
Tom