Resold to bars, frat houses and the like. Anywhere you want to show
sports games to crowds or buy cheap home theatre components - or so I
have heard. MVK

--
Michael V. Kramizeh
Technology Coordinator and

Language Lab Rm. 141 Old Horticulture Bldg.

Hours of Operation Fall and Spring Semesters:
Monday-Thursday	8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Friday	8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Saturday	10:00 am - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday	12 noon - 9 p.m.