Good afternoon comrades,

I wanted to get the group's take on suggestions for good project planning software.

Ideally, I would like software that could allow users to manage several projects and
allow them to get an overall "big picture" of several projects in progress and identify possible conflicts.
Also I would like multiple users to manage centralized resources in a networked environment and
be able to collaborate.

I've already looked at Microsoft Project Professional and Project Kickstart.

Is anyone using Microsoft Project Professional in the server environment with Microsoft
Project server - if so please share your experience.

Also any other suggestions are gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,
Samone