I was wondering if anyone in the MSU community had a direct contact with
someone from Nortel/Alteon.  I am looking to find the most recent webos
firmware for an alteon 180e (10.0.33.5 now) and isd-ssl boxes (especally
regarding any openssl vulnerablilities that may or may not be patched) -
but everything on their site (except docs) requires a service contract.
I realize these are EOM'd but are still scheduled to be supported till
2009.  Hunting around vegan.net lb mailing lists doesn't shed much light
(vegan.net/lb)

Thanks,