Good afternoon all,

I'm working on documenting the state of the MSU networks for the Network Communications Committee, and I need your help.  While I have good statistics on the number of Wireless access points that are a part of the MSU wireless system, I don't have good statistics on wireless access that individual colleges and departments are providing for their users.  If you are willing to share information, I'd appreciate any details you care to share about the state of your own wireless network if you are NOT part of the centrally funded MSU Wireless project coverage ( http://wireless.msu.edu/locations.php ).  ACNS is providing me with all the details I need on that portion of wireless coverage on campus.

So, if you are willing, please let me know who you are and what information you are willing to share.  I'm primarily interested in what buildings your wireless network covers, how many access points you have, and if they are open or they require authentication/authorization to use wireless.  My thanks in advance for any information you are willing to provide on this topic.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836