Is the purpose internal use, or to be posted on the Web for general
use?  As I understand it, the university discourages showing building
floorplans on open Web sites.  (There may even be a policy or
guideline forbidding it; however, I do not know the URL if such
exists.)

I suggest you check with the keepers of the GIS (who I believe are
part of Campus Park and Planning) before posting any floorplans where
the public can see the details.

/rich