Scott,

The small scales (which I think is what you are saying you want) are
available through MSU's GIS (Geographic Information System) at
www.gis.msu.edu <http://www.gis.msu.edu/> .  Try logging in with your
MSU NetID and PW.  If you are not authorized, there is information on
the site in the About GIS link on the left-hand navigation bar on the
GIS Home page on how to request authorization.  (Please let me/my office
know if you have any problems in the authorization process.)

You will also need to install some software on your system before you
can use the MSU GIS Web site.  The information in About GIS on the
system requirements is out of date.  You will need to use the
information in the 5/2/03 entry on the GIS Home page under Comments.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.  /d

Diana E. D'Angelo

Assistant Director, Client Advocacy Office

University Data Resource Administrator

318 Computer Center

East Lansing, MI  48823

Phone: 517-353-1861