Does anyone use a temperature sensor of some kind to monitor their server room?  We have a server room with a dedicated cooling unit, but no way to monitor the temperature remotely.

I'd like to find some kind of device that could monitor temperature and log the readings, as well as contact me via phone or email if the temperature exceeds a certain level.

Is anyone using something like this now?  Can you recommend anything?

Thanks,

Matt Farra

--
Matthew Farra