On Sep 29, 2005, at 3:46 PM, STeve Andre' wrote:

>    I have a faculty person with two OS X Macs, using the Mac Mail
> program.  They both worked just fine 'till last night or this morning.
> He can send mail, but cannot get mail.  Nothing in the configuration
> has changed.  I especially believe that since two machines are now
> doing the same thing.
>
>    Is anyone else using Mac Mail?  Have you seen a problem?

I'm using it right now, and it's been working fine on 3 different
machines.  My version is:
Version 2.0.3 (734)

If they're IMAP accounts, how about deleting them and re-adding them
(if possible).  We have been experiencing some pretty serious loads
on mail.msu.edu, but things should be working right now.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help debug (maybe if
you give me the netid/hostnames I can at least check the logs and the
person's account).

./muk

--
m. kolb  <[log in to unmask]>