From: Firman III, Richard [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Registrar's website

Hello,

I am the webmaster for the College of Business.  We have (for the past 4 years) used some programming to grab the course descriptions from www.reg.msu.edu/courses and display them on our site with supplemental information.  However, with the recent updates to www.reg.msu.edu/courses, our code is no longer working.  I was wondering if any of you could pass this on to the people responsible for programming that section so that I may converse with them and hopefully solve this issue.  Thank you in advance.

Rich Firman
Broad Web Team
The Eli Broad College of Business