Hello All,

I have a dilemma that I have yet to figure out and I thought someone else may be experiencing
the same thing and know how to fixit.

I have three machines that can't get online.
One is static and the other two are DHCP.
They haven't been able to get on since the power outage.
Eventhough the campus active directory is down I'm trying to figure out
why these machines in particular can't access the internet.

They're clean, they don't have any spyware or viruses on them and the patches are up to date.
I've attempted to re-register the DHCP machines  - but no change.

Samone Jones