Hi.

I'm having a strange problem with Eudora.  When you do a clean install
of Eudora, it has a nice layout where all the window positions are
actually fixed.  A user of mine is having a problem with the layout
changing from the static layout with mailboxes on the left, ad on the
bottom right, and messages appearing on the right to a chaotic window
type arrangement.  The only way I know how to change it back is by re
initializing the options, but there has to be a better way.  Where is
this controlled?  For the life of me, I cannot find the option where it
controls how windows are displayed.  It has options for tiling and all
that, but nothing that resets everything back to the default layout
position (and only that.  The reset option resets just about everything.).

(switching to another program is currently not an option)

Any ideas?