Hi

I have a Seagate external hard drive with all my images on it, which
doesn't work anymore.  I'm pretty sure the drive inside is fine, but the
connector which is not very sturdy is probably dead.  Prying the cover
off, I discovered that it has 4 screws with star shaped heads on them (5
points).  I can't get them out with regular, philips or regular Torx
screwdrivers.  Does anyone have a star shaped screwdriver that will work
with this?  If so, please let me know, as I'm in the middle of cloning a
large batch of machines and this drive has the only copy of my image.
I'd like to pick it up right away.

It's similar to this at http://www.lara.com/torx-plus-tr.htm

PM