Those are useful but not completely what I was looking for.  I was hoping to
find a worksheet that can be filled out with corresponding procedures for a
given operating system.

Having looked at one of those documents (
http://www.msu.edu/user/ncc/Documents/CyberSecurity/NCCCyberSec.pdf) it
appears that an effort had begun to produce such documents in 2002 but I was
unable to find any follow ups.

I will use the information I have gathered and continue creating these
documents for my department.

I have also received a number of direct emails requesting that I share any
information I receive, so I will post a follow up to the NAG with links to
the documents I produce for others to use as they like or to lend
constructive criticism.

Thanks to all who replied.

--
Bryan Murphy