I've got a faculty member that's got a Pocket PC that we're trying to sink into a profile in Outlook 2003.
I want one profile to be for the secretary and one for the faculty member.
I want the Pocket PC to sync into the faculty member's account.
The syncing software I'm using is Activesync.
No exchange server

I've googled this all day and every response is saying the same thing but it's not working for me.
All I should have to do is create a profile for each user in Outlook and set it up to
prompt me for which profile to use when Outlook is opened so that when I initiate a sync, Outlook
should prompt me for which profile to use.

This is what actually happens,

I am prompted the first time I open Outlook for which profile to use - but after I sync, and I close Outlook, it doesn't prompt
me anymore for which account I'd like to open.

Also the sync creates a separate set of personal folders in one profile, so each user has their own In box, calendar, and contacts, but it's stored
in one profile instead of their own respective profiles.

Does anyone know what could be causing the problem here.
Activesync should be able to do this shouldn't it?

I've been doing combat with this all day - any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Samone
2-4552