------ Forwarded Message
From: Jennifer Steffens <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:10:33 -0400
To: Bryan Murphy <[log in to unmask]>

Bryan,

The VRT Certified Rules subscriptions are considered enterprise
licenses. One subscription is all you need to cover all sensors that
protect your university's network. Michigan State does not currently
have a subscription. As an educational institute, you are entitled to a
30% discount off any subscription. Please let me know if you have any
additional questions or would like a formal quote.

Thanks,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer S. Steffens