I have been seeing similar things happen on my network.

I would like to take this opportunity to poll the NAG on what other virus
solutions seem to work better/best.

The only requirements are that it allows for automatic updates and that it
works properly.  A central administration console would be nice too, but is
not necessary.

Any input would be appreciated.

--
Bryan Murphy