We have been buying Gateway desktops for ten years or so, and currently have about 75 of them.  We mostly call them about component failures, and their support for this is just fine.  When we call them for a trickier problem, the quality varies depending on just whom you wind up talking to, as it does for most vendors.

However, just last week I was pricing out the Dell Optiplex 620 against the Gateway E-6300, and the Optiplex was considerably cheaper.  What models were you comparing, and what quantity are you buying?

At 10:55 AM 6/13/2005, Bosman, Don wrote:
>If anyone has anything good to say about current support, they haven't said it yet.
>
>Don

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017