Hello everyone,

  All of a sudden when I browse my NT server, all the drives are shared,
including the floppy drive and CDROM drive.  If I go to the server and check
the sharing properties of these drives, they are shared for a maximum of 4
users.  For the system disk and other hard drives also, there is a share in
addition to the administrative share C$, D$ etc.  Netstat shows several TCP
and NETBIOS activity in addition to the normal logon processes.  I also
noticed the same behavior on a Windows 2000 workstation (not server) which
has all the latest security patches.  Until I can get another system to
upgrade the NT server to a 2003 server, I would like to secure it.  Any
suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Pappan.