We've sent a document to NAG for review a couple times in the last several
months, a set of discussion points for MSU administrators (e.g. associate
deans or departmental chairpersons) to use to chat with departmental
computer support people about computer and network security.
 We've now published these questions at:
 http://computing.msu.edu/documents/securityformsuadministrators.pdf
 This document is not comprehensive or exclusive. It may include points that
don't apply to your college or department, and it most certainly does not
cover every situation you face.
 This document is merely intended to encourage needed discussion. Some of
you have said at NAG meetings it will be helpful in conversations with your
management.
 A pointer to the document will go to MSU Deans, Directors, and Chairs,
sometime soon. So this is fair warning that some questions from the document
may arise in upcoming conversations....
 /rich