Tuesday afternoon Microsoft released their monthly updates. I installed 6
critical updates on a test box-2003 server and all seemed well. I installed
in production this AM and could not log into the Windows Domain, therefore
no users could log into the 2003 server to access programs or file shares.
The server is running SQL 2000sp3a mostly and using Windows authentication
from the domain. After restarting the server several times with no success I
uninstalled KB890859 (critical update)and restarted. The server works great
now. Just an FYI.

Scott Foreman
Controllers Office