Since we (Housing & Food Services) are in so many buildings, I monitor several switches across campus to help diagnose connectivity problems. Has the ability to ping some building switches been disabled from outside those buildings? They went down (from my point of view) about 1:00pm today.

Thanks, Gene

--- 35.8.89.160 ping statistics ---
1 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 0ms

--- 35.8.78.249 ping statistics ---
1 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 0ms

--- 35.8.90.241 ping statistics ---
1 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 0ms

--- 35.8.236.250 ping statistics ---
1 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 0ms

--- 35.8.81.243 ping statistics ---
1 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 0ms

--
Gene Willacker
Systems Analyst