Your requirements are pretty much standard. Sometimes you run on  issues
when people is using postcripts, or Illustrator, or Photoshop. All
plotters will handle PowerPoint.

You can come and check ours whenever you want. We have a three
DesignJets, the 2500CP, the 755CM and the 5500PS which is 42". The most
recent is the 5500PS. Very easy to install with Windows and Linux.

oscar

--
Oscar Castaneda
Center for Global Change and Earth Observations