I was wondering if anyone on campus had any opinions as to what brand/model
is the current best in the color plotter arena.  I remember the HPs being
fairly nice when I saw them at microfest a few years ago but haven't looked
at plotters since.  Any opinions would be appreciated.

I am also working on migrating most of my servers to Linux, this includes a
backup server that utilizes a Quantum SDLT 320 with backup exec.  What is
the best backup software for Linux these days?  I remember Lone Tar being
fairly nice but am looking for as many options as possible.  Google hasn't
turned up much.

Thank you.

--
Bryan Murphy