Is anyone else noticing slowdowns with the mail.msu.edu servers, especially for IMAP?  We aren't hearing complaints from our POP users, but at least two of us using IMAP have been experiencing unusual delays in ordinary mail operations for the last month or more, and they've gotten even worse today.  Just trying to do something simple such as opening a message to read it, deleting a message, or replying to a message creates a delay of anywhere from ten seconds up to a minute or more.  These operations used to take no more than two or three seconds.

--Chris
Chris Wolf                    Computer Service Manager
Agricultural Economics        [log in to unmask]
Michigan State University     517 353-5017