I am not sure if this is the place to beg for employment, but I need to use all the resources available.    For the past two years I have worked as a student employee for Sociology.  Following graduation I was put on temporary-on call status.  I was hoping my department would hire me for the full time position, but instead hired someone else.  Now, I have four weeks remaining before I get booted out.    :{

I am wondering if anyone on-campus is looking to hire someone full time (I know these position are posted on the HR website), part time, or temporary help in there departments.  Maybe someone has resources that they can share with me.

Why did I post this message?  Why not try something different then a usually job search.

Andrew

http://www.soc.msu.edu/interview/resume.pdf