Followup on the HP.

I was around for those 1100 printers.  They all failed and jammed up all
time time, and were a really bad product.  And who could forget those
vertical feed 5L and 6L printers and others which would jam up and take
multiple sheets at a time. (We had a bunch of those too).

On our latest batch of HP 1300s, the initial toners are giving out and
ghosting on all of our printouts.  I've had to replace 3 so far, but HP
has been good about Fed Exing new toners and return waybilling the old
ones.  I looked at the Samsung printers, but the yields were kind of low
for my taste, and there was some negative comments on them.

We have a bunch of HP 1200s, and now I'm a little nervous about them.
One of them just died, the plastic roller came undone and is torn (looks
like a shiny piece of plastic paper).  The Dell is replacing it.  HP
offered to send us a HP 1300 for $279, I said no thanks.  They were only
under a 1 year warranty.

PM