Message
Hello Great Minds,

I get this error when I try to login two newly installed Win Pro 2000 machines onto my domain:
The system cannot log you on because the system's computer account
in it's primary domain is missing or the password on that account is incorrect.

I found a Microsoft Knowledge Base article that was close to this issue but it's for NT 4.0 machines.
I called Microsoft since the article says to call for the hotfix - hoping they would have a version for Win Pro
2000, but they sent me back to look for a specific article for Win 200 Pro - which either doesn't exist or I couldn't find.

The article I found was: Logon Attempt Does Not Work on Computers with Windows NT Newly Installed: Q223997
OR
Could this be a replication issue?
Has anyone else had this problem - am I going in the right direction?

Samone E. Jones
Information Technologist
Family Consumer Sciences
Phone: 517.432.4552