Was this when you were trying to join these PCs to the domain?
If so, were there machine accounts in existence for those machines on the Domain Controller already?
If there are machine accounts already existing prior to joining the domain, you may need to eliminate them and try to rejoin the domain.

My 2 pennies.

:)
Missy

</transmission>