Samone mentions a different version of SAV here. I'm just wondering
what is the latest version that is included with the MSU/Big 10
license?  I have the media labeled "MSU Department Version", which
seems to be SAV Corporate Edition 9.0

I should be setting up a new SAV server soon, wanted to make sure I'm
using the latest. Normally I would just use that CD, then LiveUpdate
until it says no more updates.